HSP 055 Aurie Good: Being a Homeschooling Foster Mom
Homeschooling can be a challenge for the most organized mama, throw in some extra schedules and running around, and it’s easy to see how one can get lost in all the details, forgetting to get math in for the day.
Today Colleen talks to an inspirational homeschool mom who not only juggles her family activities with homeschooling, but fosters to adopt medically fragile kiddos, taking on all the therapies and visits that go along with special needs.
Link and Resources from today’s episode:
- SPONSOR: Maestro Classics
- Raising Life Long Learners
- Our Good Life
- Snarky Homeschool Moms Podcast
- Classical Conversations
- Great Homeschool Conventions
- Ella Enchanted
- Backgammon Set
- Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
- Aurie’s Instagram Account, @auriegood
- Aurie’s Twitter Account, @auriegood
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.