HSP 059 Christy Thomas: Becoming a More Playful Mom
Homeschool life can be busy. It’s easy to feel like a not-so-fun mom. Would you like to become a more playful mom? Christy Thomas shares her secrets for building connections with kids through play. Don’t miss her valuable tips & awesome resource for helping moms relax & enjoy their homeschooling adventures.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: Plan Your Year
- Co-Host, Amy Milcic from Rock Your Homeschool
- HSP 058 Amy Milcic: Being a Homeschool Travel Sports Mom
- Rock Your Homeschool
- Rock Your Homeschool FB Group
- Thomas and the Stars YouTube Channel
- Play 4 Life Moms
- Brave Writer
- Beezus and Ramona
- Sushi Go!
- Nintendo Land
- A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living
- Listen: Five Simple Tools to Meet Your Everyday Parenting Challenges
The Well-Trained Mind: A Guide to Classical Education at Home (Fourth Edition)Beezus and RamonaBoomwhackersSushi Go!Nintendo LandA Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional LivingListen: Five Simple Tools to Meet Your Everyday Parenting Challenges
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.