HSP 060 Nadine Dyer: Secular Homeschooling with a Twist
This week Amy talks to Nadine Dyer about her experiences with life as a secular homeschooler living in Canada. Nadine provides tips and resources for the secular approach to homeschooling.
Also, if you are a homeschool mom who struggles with anxiety, you won’t want to miss Nadine’s personal story and how she continues to make homeschool happen.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Co-Host, Amy Milcic from Rock Your Homeschool
- Nadine’s Blog, Up Above the Rowan Tree
- Nadine’s Instagram, @upabovetherowantree
- The Anxious Mom’s Guide
- Alice in Wonderland
- Brave Writer
- Charlotte Mason Homeschooling
- Secular Eclectic Academic Homeschoolers
- Exploding Kittens Card Game
- Climbing Parnassus: A New Apologia for Greek and Latin
Alice in WonderlandExploding Kittens Card GameClimbing Parnassus: A New Apologia for Greek and Latin
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.