This week Amy talks to Nadine Dyer about her experiences with life as a secular homeschooler living in Canada. Nadine provides tips and resources for the secular approach to homeschooling.
Also, if you are a homeschool mom who struggles with anxiety, you won’t want to miss Nadine’s personal story and how she continues to make homeschool happen.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Co-Host, Amy Milcic from Rock Your Homeschool
- Nadine’s Blog, Up Above the Rowan Tree
- Nadine’s Instagram, @upabovetherowantree
- The Anxious Mom’s Guide
- Alice in Wonderland
- Brave Writer
- Charlotte Mason Homeschooling
- Secular Eclectic Academic Homeschoolers
- Exploding Kittens Card Game
- Climbing Parnassus: A New Apologia for Greek and Latin