HSP 063 Connie Albers: Homeschooling the Teen Years & Beyond
Does the thought of homeschooling the teen years and beyond keep you up at night? Many homeschoolers wonder how to handle more rigorous academics, busy schedules, and raging hormones.
Connie Albers shares her experiences and wisdom with wonderful encouragement and insightful tips. Sit back and be reassured that you can survive and thrive homeschooling middle school, high school, and beyond!
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: NaturExplorers Curriculum
- Co-Host, Amy Milcic from Rock Your Homeschool
- Connie’s Site, Celebrating the Teen Years and Beyond
- Connie’s Twitter, @ConnieLAlbers
- Connie’s Instagram
- Cynthia Tobias’ Site
- Sally Clarkson’s Site
- Fibbage Games
- Present Over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living
- It’s Not Too Late: The Essential Part You Play in Shaping Your Teen’s Faith
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.