HSP 064 Katie Horner: Homeschooling Overseas
Wonder what life is like while homeschooling overseas? Katie Hornor shares her experiences as a working homeschool mom living in Mexico with her family. Find out how this second generation missionary lives with intention and praise as she rocks her homeschool.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: NaturExplorers
- Katie’s Site
- Paradise Praises
- Blogging SUCCESSfully
- The Blog Connection
- The Blogger’s Guide Series
- Putting On the Spirit
- Florida Parent-Educators Association Homeschool Convention
- Great Homeschool Conventions
- Blog Well Planner
- Kindle E-reader
- Monopoly Classic Game
- Family Classic Chess
- Reading People
- Celebrating Jesus in the Biblical Feasts
Putting On the Spirit: Ten-Minute Devotions for Busy MomsThe Blogger’s Guide to Seasonal MarketingThe Blogger’s Guide to Blog Speak: A Glossary of TermsThe Blogger’s Guide to Guest PostingThe Blogger’s Guide to Vision BoardsThe Blogger’s Guide to Affiliate MarketingBlog Well Planner: A Quarterly Blog Planner for Serious EntrepreneursKindle E-readerMonopoly Classic GameFamily Classic ChessReading People: How Seeing the World through the Lens of Personality Changes EverythingCelebrating Jesus in the Biblical Feasts Expanded Edition: Discovering Their Significance to You as a Christian
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.