HSP 066 Karyn Tripp: STEAM-Based Learning in Your Homeschool
Want to boost learning fun as you build relationships? Karyn Tripp, of Teach Beside Me, shares how STEAM-Based learning can help you get creative & enjoy your homeschooling adventures. Get awesome tips & resources to help you be a rock star mom with hands-on activities & more!
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: NaturExplorers
- Karyn’s Site, Teach Beside Me
- Karyn’s Twitter, @TeachBesideMe
- Karyn’s Instagram, @teachbesideme
- Teach Beside Me Facebook
- Creative Teaching Ideas Facebook
- STEAM Kids: 50+ Science/Technology/Engineering/Art/Math Hands-On Projects for Kids
- The Story of Doctor Dolittle
- Pippi Longstocking
- Little House on the Prairie
- The Secret Garden
- A Thomas Jefferson Education
- Charlotte Mason’s Original Homeschooling
- High Performance Habits
- Ticket To Ride
- Drawful 2
STEAM Kids: 50+ Science/Technology/Engineering/Art/Math Hands-On Projects for KidsThe Story of Doctor DolittlePippi LongstockingLittle House on the PrairieThe Secret GardenA Thomas Jefferson Education: Teaching a Generation of Leaders for the Twenty-First CenturyCharlotte Mason’s Original Homeschooling SeriesHigh Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That WayTicket To Ride
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.