We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
Authored by Genie Shaw of Barefoot Abbey the plans include twelve weeks of Morning Time activities for Catholic families to celebrate beloved saints throughout the Church year.
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
Designed for grades 1-6 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
Included Feasts and Solemnities:
- St. Thomas Aquinas – celebrated January 28th
- St. Valentine – celebrated February 14th
- St. Patrick – celebrated March 17th
- St. George – celebrated April 23rd
- St. Athanasius – celebrated May 2nd
- The Nativity of Saint John the Baptist – celebrated June 24th
- St. Mary Magdalene – celebrated July 22nd
- St. Dominic – celebrated August 8th
- St. Hildegard – celebrated September 17th
- St. Francis – celebrated October 4th
- St. Andrew – celebrated November 30th
- St. Ambrose – celebrated December 7th
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Hymn Study
- Music appreciation
- Picture study
- Crafts and coloring page links – Chalk pastels tutorials
- Fun food ideas
- Picture books – Fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas
[tvo_shortcode id=34053]The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of prayers, Scripture, and poems to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!