Winter Morning Time Plans
Seven weeks of pre-made Morning Time plans loosely based around a seasonal theme. Bring beauty (and fun!) to your homeschool with poetry, fine arts, nature study, good books, and so much more — all prepared for you with your choice of a grid or loop schedule to follow.
We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include seven weeks of Morning Time activities all loosely based around a seasonal theme.
Designed for grades 1-6 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Prayer – prayers from Scripture
- Memorization – Shakespeare
- Music appreciation – hymns and hymn variations
- Math – Symmetry
- Picture study – Currier and Ives
- Art – chalk pastels and watercolor tutorials
- Nature Study – winter stars and constellations
- Picture books – fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas
- Read Alouds – two great chapter books scheduled for you to choose between
The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A blank weekly grid for you to schedule each subject daily or add resources to the plan
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems and prayers to print for your family
* Note: Completing a couple of the subjects as written will require additional resources which may be found at your local library. These include How to Teach Your Children Shakespeare, Winter Bees and Other Poems of the Cold, and Moebius Noodles.
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!