YMB SP2: Ack! It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!
The Advent and Christmas seasons are almost upon us and homeschool moms are looking for ways to change their pace and do something special for the holiday seasons.
Today Pam and Dawn Garrett discuss options for celebrating while still learning until your holiday break. Tons of good ideas in this one!
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: Maestro Classics (Use the coupon code PAM for 17% off — even on sale prices!)
- Aligning Your Academic Year with the Calendar Year
- Yule School
- Homeschool Consistency Boot Camp
- Middle Ages Morning Time Plans
- Advent Morning Time Plans
- Christmas Celebration Morning Time Plans (aka Advent set 2)
- Advent through Epiphany Morning Time Plans (Full set for Catholic families.)
- Hallelujah – A Journey Through Advent with Handel’s Messiah
- The Greatest Christmas Book Tradition Ever
- Trading Up Coin Game (I called it Montessori Bank Game in the podcast. Scroll about half-way down.)
- Prime Climb
- Gameschool Community
- Christmas in Rockefeller Center Puzzle
- Gingerbread Man Puzzle
Middle Ages Term 1 Morning Time PlansAdvent Morning Time PlansChristmas Celebration Morning Time PlansAdvent to Epiphany Morning Time PlansHallelujah: A Journey through Advent with Handel’s MessiahQwirkle Board GameSumokuMath for Love Prime ClimbBananagramsRockefeller Center Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 PieceCobble Hill Christmas Bake Sale 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Leave a Rating or Review
Thank you for your interest in leaving a rating or review for Your Morning Basket on iTunes. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.