Trina Holden knew quite a bit about homeschooling before she even started homeschooling her own kids. That’s because she was homeschooled herself. Now she and her husband (who was also homeschooled — see a trend?) continue the family tradition.
Trina’s own homeschool experience was a unique blend of Charlotte Mason and pioneer-style unschooling, which created in her an entrepreneurial spirit. Though her methods are sometimes different (but not always) from her mom’s, she is still striving for the same end — kids who grow to be life-long learners. This is a fun one!
Listen to the podcast
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Better Late Than Early: A New Approach to Your Child’s Education
- Man of the Family
- Trina Holden.com
- Jeremy Holden – Trina’s husband’s design website. He designed both sites.
- Trina on Instagram
- The Ultimate Guide to Homeschool Methods – post Pam talked about in the podcast intro. Check it out!
Ways to Listen to The Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smart phone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button in this post.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher. I show you how to do that here.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to receive our weekly newsletter, which will notify you whenever new episodes are released, you can subscribe right here.
If you are interested in leaving a rating or review for the podcast in iTunes — thank you!
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Feel free to leave a comment or question for either Trina or me. We would both love to hear from you!
Latest posts by Pam Barnhill
- Homeschool Room Tour: A Peek Inside Our New Room - September 4, 2019
- Take a Peek Inside My Homeschool Binder - August 28, 2019
- Our Plans and Picks for 2019 | Homeschool Morning Time - August 23, 2019