What we read:
- “Don’t Throw Stones from Not-Yours to Yours” from Best-Loved Folktales of the World
- “David and Goliath” and “Esther Saves Her People” from Tomie DePaola’s Book of Bible Stories
- Read about Michael from Children Just Like Me: A Unique Celebration of Children Around the World
- Children’s Amazing Places Encyclopedia (Childrens Encyclopedia) — selections about places in Israel
What we did:
- Placed flag sticker and entry date on passport. (Flag stickers and passports from Expedition Earth)
- Daily located country on the world map. Reviewed capital. Reviewed all countries and capitals learned so far.
- Completed Israel coloring page from Around the World Coloring Book
- Geography Songs Song #7 Middle East – Sang daily.
- Drew a picture of the Dome of the Rock.
- Made challah bread from Eat Your Way Around the World.
- Stamped passports with exit date.
Sorry, no photos. My camera is still broken. 🙁
Latest posts by Pam (see all)
- Five Steps to a Fabulous Summer Plan - May 14, 2021
- Enchanted Journey Summer Reading Program - May 7, 2021
- How to get the most out of your homeschool convention - March 4, 2021
Spread the love