HS 152: Homeschooling High School with Ann Karako
Today we have another installment in our veteran’s series on the Homeschool Solutions show. Ann Karako, mom of five, joins us to talk about her experiences homeschooling high school with five kids, graduating four of them, and living to teach others that they can do it too.
On today’s show we chat:
- What Ann’s kids have to say about their homeschool experience.
- The things Ann worried about when she first started homeschooling and what she would tell her younger self.
- Ann’s biggest homeschooling mistake and how she would fix it.
- How Ann is transitioning to life after homeschool now that she is just about ready to graduate her youngest.
- Ann’s best pro tips on homeschooling the high school years — and she has a ton of them!
This is an episode you won’t want to miss.
Links and resources from today’s show:
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.