HSP 35 Ainsley Arment: Homeschooling Wild and Free
Ainsley Arment is the founder of Wild and Free, a community to help homeschool parents connect with others who share the mindset that childhood is an important stage, not just something to grow out of. Noticing the light of wonder going out of her sons eyes, she became a homeschooling mom six years ago and hasn’t looked back.
Come and be encouraged to trust yourself and your children in your homeschooling adventure by allowing the process of learning to take place naturally.
Links and resources from today’s show:
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Ways to Listen to the Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button in this post.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher. I show you how to do that here.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to receive our weekly newsletter, which will notify you whenever new episodes are released, you can subscribe right here.