HSP 065 Tricia Goyer: Homeschool Basics & Motivation
Tricia Goyer shares her myriad of experiences homeschooling her 10 kids. She knows what it’s like to homeschool from the beginning, as well as helping her adopted kids transition from public school to homeschool.
Tricia’s faith shines through as she reveals how she balances her busy life as a wife, mom, homeschooler, prolific writer and speaker. Find inspiration & delight as she chats about homeschool basics & staying motivated.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: NaturExplorers
- Tricia’s Site, Simple Homeschooling
- Homeschool Basics
- Hope Pregnancy Ministries
- The Better Mom
- The Better Mom Blog
- Great Expectations
- The Ultimate System to Organize Your Homeschool Year
- YWAM Publishing
- Ticket To Ride
- Sitting at the Feet of Rabbi Jesus
- The Masterpiece
Homeschool Basics: How to Get Started, Keep Motivated, and Bring Out the Best in Your KidsThe Better Mom: Growing in Grace between Perfection and the MessGreat ExpectationsTicket To RideSitting at the Feet of Rabbi Jesus: How the Jewishness of Jesus Can Transform Your FaithThe Masterpiece
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.