We took all the hard work out of planning (and shopping for!) Morning Time!
Available for a VERY limited time, this Back-to-School Backpack includes the resources you need (minus the books) to do Morning Time with your family at one special low price.
In this virtual backpack you get:
- The Back to School Morning Time Plans
- SQUILT Mozart Composer Spotlight
- Birds Video Art Course
- NaturExplorers Beautiful Birds Nature Study
PLUS these four bonuses:
- A September Listening Calendar from SQUILT — Enjoy a bit of wonderful music everyday.
- Chalk Pastels Art in Space ebook from chalkpastel.com — Get ready for the solar eclipse with some fabulous and fun space art.
- A 10 nature walk sampler from 40 Creative Nature Walks: Outdoor Science Labs on the Go from NaturExplorers
- BONUS: Three weeks of Morning Time Plans. Our normal seasonal plans are seven weeks. This super-set of plans includes 10 weeks of scheduled plans.
The Morning Time plans include TEN weeks of Morning Time activities all loosely based around a seasonal theme.
Designed for grades 1-6 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Prayer – Five-finger prayer method
- Memorization – Selections from How to Teach Your Children Shakespeare
- Music appreciation – SQUILT Mozart Composer Spotlight (included!)
- Math – Fibonacci and the Golden Mean
- Picture study – Seasonal artwork
- Art – Birds video art course from chalkpastel.com (included!)
- Nature Study – Beautiful Birds from NaturExplorers (included!)
- Picture books – Fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas
- Read Alouds – Two great chapter books scheduled for you to choose between
I enjoy the simplicity of the plans. It is totally open, gather, and go!
Having the plan all worked out enables me to jump right in and be really intentional about our time together.
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A weekly grid that schedules each subject for you daily
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!