Let’s face it. Most “morning makeover” courses are pretty unrealistic and unsustainable. You mean you really expect me to go from hating mornings to waking before 5:00 for an elaborate routine in about twenty-one days? I don’t think so.
The truth is, you can improve your mornings drastically by building a few simple habits — even without waking before the rooster.
- What if you knew exactly what time you should wake to avoid the “groggy fog?”
- What if you had simple routine that guaranteed a successful start to your day?
- What if you never had to look around at 10 AM again and wonder why you are still in your PJs, the kids are running wild, and the dog is on the counter drinking from the abandoned cereal bowls?
- What if you could build on your success and add joy to your mornings in a way that you knew you could maintain through life’s ups and downs?
Put Your Mornings on Autopilot Course
A unique online course with two phases to meet you exactly where you are.
In Phase 1 you will:
- Discover when waking later could be better for your morning productivity.
- Implement the seven simple systems that can have the biggest impact on your morning. (Hint: none of them include jogging)
- Create a doable routine that will improve your entire day — not just your mornings.
Then when you are ready for more enter Phase 2 to learn the flexible framework that will add PEACE to your morning routine — it can be done in as little as 30 minutes.
And if you ever need a reset, you can always start back at Phase 1 again — guaranteeing that failure is just not possible.
You get access to both phases of content:
Choose this phase if you struggle to get out of bed and your mornings are a hot mess as a result. We want to help you get off to a great start.
This phase includes:
- Eleven short audio lessons over 21 days with the practical information and systems you need to succeed.
- Community in our private forums to help you troubleshoot your morning challenges
Choose this phase if you do a pretty good job getting up and getting going, but you are ready to add more joy and meaning to your morning routine.
This phase includes:
- Twelve brief audio or video lessons over 21 days outlining the flexible PEACE framework and how it can add joy to your mornings.
- Community in our private forums with other mamas building their own PEACEful habits.
Or feel free to do both Phase 1 and then Phase 2. You will always have access to the material!