HSP 061 Selena Robinson: Homeschooling with ADD/ADHD
Meet Selena Robinson, a second generation homeschooler with ADD who is homeschooling kids with ADD and ADHD. She shares her tips, tricks, and resources for successfully homeschooling with attention deficit disorder.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: NaturExplorers Science Curriculum
- Selena’s Blog, Look! We’re Learning!
- Homeschooling with ADHD eBook
- Look! We’re Learning Facebook Page
- Look! We’re Learning Pinterest Page
- Look! We’re Learning Instagram Account
- Homeschooling: A Patchwork of Days: Share a Day With 30 Homeschooling Families
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- Raising Girls with ADHD: Secrets for Parenting Healthy, Happy Daughters
- Raising Boys with ADHD: Secrets for Parenting Healthy, Happy Sons
- Healing ADD
- Monopoly Junior Board Game
- Tools of Titans
- The Mirror Crack’d from Side to Side
- The Underground Railroad
Homeschooling: A Patchwork of Days: Share a Day With 30 Homeschooling FamiliesThe Hitchhiker’s Guide to the GalaxyRaising Girls with ADHD: Secrets for Parenting Healthy, Happy DaughtersRaising Boys with ADHD: Secrets for Parenting Healthy, Happy SonsHealing ADD Revised Edition: The Breakthrough Program that Allows You to See and Heal the 7 Types of ADDMonopoly Junior Board GameTools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class PerformersThe Mirror Crack’d from Side to Side: A Miss Marple Mystery (Miss Marple Mysteries)The Underground Railroad: A Novel
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.