HSP 071 Elsie Iudicello: A Beautiful Blend of Classical & Charlotte Mason Homeschooling
You don’t have to be a homeschool purist. You can find ways to use different parts of different approaches to help your homeschool flourish. Elsie Iudicello shares her secrets for creating a beautiful blend of Classical and Charlotte Mason homeschooling. Be refreshed with her creative ideas and lovely inspiration!
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: Kiwi Co
- Green Homeschool Conventions
- Elsie’s blog, Farmhouse Schoolhouse
- Wild + Free
- Farmer Boy
- The Swiss Family Robinson
- Treasure Island
- The Homegrown Preschooler: Teaching Your Kids in the Places They Live
- Super Star Speech: Expanded Edition
- Charlotte Mason’s Original Home Schooling Series
- The Mason Jar Podcast
- The Swedish Girl
- Classical Conversations
- A Handbook to Morning Time
- Ambleside Online
- The Maldive Shark
- The Tale of Timmy Tiptoes
- The Burgess Seashore Book for Children
- Better Together: Strengthen Your Family, Simplify Your Homeschool, and Savor the Subjects That Matter Most
- Jo’s Boys
Farmer BoyThe Swiss Family RobinsonTreasure IslandThe Homegrown Preschooler: Teaching Your Kids in the Places They LiveSuper Star Speech: Expanded EditionCharlotte Mason’s Original Home Schooling SeriesThe Swedish GirlA Handbook to Morning TimeThe Maldive SharkThe Tale of Timmy TiptoesThe Burgess Seashore Book for ChildrenBetter Together: Strengthen Your Family, Simplify Your Homeschool, and Savor the Subjects That Matter MostJo’s Boys
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.