Fall 3.0 Morning Time Plans
Seven weeks of pre-made Morning Time plans loosely based around a seasonal theme. Bring beauty (and fun!) to your homeschool with poetry, fine arts, nature study, good books, and so much more — all prepared for you with your choice of a grid or loop schedule to follow.
Now includes LEVEL UP activities with ideas on the topics for your older kids.
We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include seven weeks of Morning Time activities all loosely based on a seasonal theme.
Designed for grades 1-9 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Memorization – Proverbs
- Poetry – Edgar Allan Poe
- Music appreciation – Felix Mendelssohn
- Picture study – Angelica Kauffman
- Handicrafts – Embroidery
- Art – Seven elements of art
- Nature Study – Nature Walks
- Jokes, Puzzles, Riddles
- Level Up activities for older kids including Plutarch!
- Picture books – fabulous selections to accompany the subject areas
- Read Alouds – two great chapter books scheduled for you to choose between
The lesson plans are designed for ease-of-use for new Morning Time Moms and veterans alike. They feature:
- Intro material with tips and instructions for doing all the subjects
- A blank grid to add your own subjects or resources to the plan if you want
- OR a loop schedule laying out all the subjects and activities to be done — just do the next thing(s) each day
- Printable booklist to take to the library
- Copies of poems to print for your family
- An easy-to-use web page with links to all the videos and tutorials in the plans, as well as links to the books and art supplies for your convenience
The sample contains a smattering of pages from the intro, an example of a printable booklist page, printable poem page, weekly grid, and loop schedule page.
What are you waiting for? Have the Morning Time you always wanted, without the stress, prep, and planning!