YMB # 29 Building Family Culture: A Conversation with Audrey Wilkerson
Just over a year-and-a-half ago Audrey Wilkerson and her husband welcomed three little girls into their home through overseas adoption. Facing three children who didn’t speak English and had never even been inside a classroom, Audrey used Morning Time to help build relationships in this burgeoning family and the academic and English skills these girls so desperately needed.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: Maestro Classics Website (Use the code PAM for 17% off!)
- Audrey’s blog, Pursuit of Simplicity
- Andrew Peduwa’s Nurturing Competent Communicators Talk
- The Little House Set
- Where the Red Fern Grows
- A Child’s Garden of Verses
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Anne of Green Gables
The Little House (9 Volumes Set)Where the Red Fern GrowsA Child’s Garden of VersesMacBeth : For Kids (Shakespeare Can Be Fun series)A Midsummer Night’s Dream for Kids (Shakespeare Can Be Fun!)Anne of Green Gables
Leave a Rating or Review
Thank you for your interest in leaving a rating or review for Your Morning Basket on iTunes. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.