HSP 051 Pam Barnhill: Turning the Tables
The question of balance comes up often — especially when a homeschooling mom is a working mom, too. In this episode, the first with a special new guest host, we turn the tables on Pam and hear HER methods for staying on top of it all… homeschooling, podcasting, blogging, raising a family, and staying sane. This is a fun one!
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Sponsor: Maestro Classics
- Your Morning Basket Podcast
- Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
- The Homeschool Solutions Show with Pam Barnhill
- Raising Life Long Learners
- HSP 05 Colleen Kessler: Simple and Consistent Parenting
- Lord of the Flies
- Little House on the Prairie
- Swiss Family Robinson
- Little Women
- For the Children’s Sake
- Home Education (Charlotte Mason’s Homeschooling Series)
- So You’re Thinking About Homeschooling
- Charlotte Mason Homeschooling
- Munchkin Game
Lord of the FliesLittle House on the PrairieSwiss Family RobinsonLittle WomenFor the Children’s SakeHome Education (Charlotte Mason’s Homeschooling Series)So You’re Thinking About HomeschoolingMunchkinDragonwood A Game of Dice & Daring Board Game
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.