HSTV Step 10: Plan Your Homeschool Day
The final step in the homeschool planning series is how to take all of these wonderful plans you have made and communicate them to your students so they can get things done.
In this video, we have a ton of tips about schedules, routines, student planners, clipboards and so much more.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Your Morning Basket Podcast
- Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
- The Homeschool Solutions Show with Pam Barnhill
- You Need a Homeschool Vision
- My Favorite Goal Setting Tip for Homeschool Planning
- Planning a Course Study
- Choosing a Homeschool Schedule
- Plan a Homeschool Week Tips
- Now We Buy Curriculum!
- Creating a Homeschool Booklist
- Let’s Get Organized!
- Keeping Records
- Plan Your Year Planning Kit
- Free Homeschool Planning Mini Kit
Join the Facebook Community
We publish a new Homeschool Solutions TV video every week. For those, plus your daily funny, the most helpful homeschooling links, things that make you go “hmmm,” and community with a bit of sass, follow the Homeschool Solutions with Pam Barnhill Facebook page.