YMB #36 Invitation to Imagine: A Conversation with Sheila Carroll
We all know that we should read to our children, but there are also benefits to the practice of telling our children stories.
On this episode of the podcast Charlotte Mason educator and master storyteller Sheila Carroll is here to talk about the benefits of sharing stories, some techniques to use, and how to enchant your children with wonderful tales.
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: Maestro Classics
- Living Books Curriculum
- Storytelling: A Creative Teaching Strategy (Get 20% off when you use coupon code: morningbasket)
- Aesop’s Fables with Scripture References (Get 20% off when you use coupon code: morningbasket)
- The Tortoise and the Hare
- One Grain Of Rice
- The Family Storytelling Handbook
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Brave Writer
- This Is the House That Jack Built
- The Gingerbread Man
- The Stonecutter
- Mosquito Story Download
Storytelling: A Creative Teaching StrategyAesop’s Fables with Scripture ReferencesThe Tortoise and the HareOne Grain Of RiceThe Family Storytelling HandbookGoldilocks and the Three BearsThis Is the House That Jack BuiltThe Gingerbread ManThe Stonecutter
Leave a Rating or Review
Thank you for your interest in leaving a rating or review for Your Morning Basket on iTunes. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.