LaToya Edwards is no longer a single homeschooling mom, in fact she is expecting a new baby with her new hubby really soon, but for a number of years she set aside her law degree and homeschooled her two boys as a single mom.
So she has been there, done that and has a heart for helping single moms with the practical advice and encouragement they need to homeschool.
LaToya is a self-described recovering perfectionist and control freak who loves old movies, good books and strawberry Häagen-Dazs® ice cream.
And she is a good sport as well because we had the hardest time recording this episode. There are a few spots where she drops out a bit, and I apologize for that.
Also, this is the last episode of the podcast for season one. I will be back in the fall though with more interviews with more great homeschoolers.
Listen to the podcast
Links and resources from today’s show:
- latoyaedwards.net – LaToya’s blog and personal coaching website.
- A Charlotte Mason Companion
- The Chronicles of Narnia
- Audio version of The Chronicles of Narnia
Sponsored By Plan Your Year: Homeschool Planning for Purpose and Peace
Over 40 forms, a 78-page planning guide and two audio interviews help you every step of the way. Check it out here and use the code snapshots20 for 20% off the price of the kit.
Ways to Listen to The Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smart phone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button in this post.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher. I show you how to do that here.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to receive our weekly newsletter, which will notify you whenever new episodes are released, you can subscribe right here.
If you are interested in leaving a rating or review for the podcast in iTunes — thank you!
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Feel free to leave a comment or question for either LaToya or me. We would both love to hear from you!
Latest posts by Pam Barnhill
- Are we measuring homeschool planning success wrong? - July 11, 2019
- Getting Your Day Off to a Better Start - July 10, 2019
- Why You Need to Stop Buying Homeschool Planners - July 4, 2019