YMB #65 Remembrance and Grammar: A Conversation with Cindy Rollins
- The idea of anchoring or tethering our children to a cultural heritage.
- What are some Morning Time elements that help to convey this cultural heritage.
- How Cindy handles the aspects of our heritage that are not positive or admirable.
- The connection between language and memory and how language helps form relationships with ideas.
- How technology is both a blessing and a curse when it comes to our efforts to be people who practice Remembering.
Thanks for sharing this Morning Time podcast:
Links and resources from today’s show:
- SPONSOR: A Month of Morning Time
- Cindy’s Website
- Mere Motherhood
- Mere Motherhood Facebook Group
- Mere Motherhood: Morning Times, Nursery Rhymes, and My Journey Toward Sanctification
- A Handbook to Morning Time
- Beauty in the Word: Rethinking the Foundations of Education
- Declaration of Independence
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
- YMB #13 Plutarch 101: A Conversation with Anne White
- YMB #41 Why Fairy Tales are Not Optional: A Conversation with Angelina Stanford
- C. S. Lewis’ Letters to Children
- The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- Little House on the Prairie: The Complete Series
- The Great Homeschool Conventions
Mere Motherhood: Morning Times, nursery Rhymes, and My Journey Toward SanctificationA Handbook to Morning TimeBeauty in the Word: Rethinking the Foundations of EducationDeclaration of IndependenceAdventures of Huckleberry FinnRoll of Thunder, Hear My CryC. S. Lewis’ Letters to ChildrenThe Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings TrilogyLittle House on the Prairie: The Complete Series
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Visit our Sponsor