YMB #19 Getting the Year Off to a Good Start
We’re starting off a new season of Your Morning Basket with an episode all about planning and preparing for Morning Time. Pam and her good friend Dawn Garrett, who is the coordinator for the Your Morning Basket online community, discuss everything from the first ingredient of a solid Morning Time plan to how to pull ourselves out of those Morning Time slumps.
Whether you are brand new to Morning Time this year or a seasoned vet looking for a little inspiration, enjoy!
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Dawn’s book I am, I can, I Ought, I Will: Charlotte Mason’s Motto Explained for Upper Elementary Students
- Mere Motherhood from Cindy Rollins
- Jessica’s hymn study post
- Dawn’s list of hymns
- Hymn list from Mystie at Simply Convivial
- Charlotte Mason’s Formidable Lists of Attainments
- Morning Time binders from Mystie at Simply Convivial
- Pam’s Morning Time binder
- Amazon Alexa
- Amazon Tap
- Pam’s favorite bluetooth speaker
- Math Dice
- YMB Episode 15 with Celeste Cruz
- Wee Sing Bible
- Wee Sing America
- Maestro Classics
- Pam’s Morning Time for All Ages post
- Mad Libs
JAM Classic Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Blueberry) HX-P230BLThinkFun Math Dice Jr.Amazon EchoAmazon Tap – Alexa-Enabled Portable Bluetooth SpeakerWee Sing Bible SongsWee Sing AmericaMaestro Classics 12 CD CollectionBest of Mad Libs
Leave a Rating or Review
Thank you for your interest in leaving a rating or review for Your Morning Basket on iTunes. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.