Your Morning Basket Special: Plans For Your Morning Time
Morning Time planning. I bet there is a good chance you either love it or hate it.
Or even if you love it, you might also be one of those people at a season in life — newborn, toddlers, new to Morning Time, BUSY — that still doesn’t want to spend much time actually doing it. You know, though, it is important.
In this special episode Dawn, Jessica, and I chat about Morning Time planning — why it is important, ways to make it happen, and how we can help you out with a special new product if it isn’t something you want to do. Enjoy!
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Winter Morning Time Plans
- Multiple Loop Blog Post
- Morning Time Binder
- Mom’s Race Across Space Summer Reading List by Jessica Lawton
- Jessica’s 8 for Each State: U.S Geography
- Your Morning Basket Episode # 24 with Dr. Kevin Vost
- Advent Morning Time Plans
- A Christmas Carol: A Signature Performance by Tim Curry
- Linguistic Development Through Poetry Memorization
- Charlotte Mason’s Laying Down The Rails
- Mathemagic from Childcraft
- The Ultimate Guide to My Book House for Homeschoolers
- Exploring Nature with Children
A Christmas Carol: A Signature Performance by Tim CurryLinguistic Development through Poetry Memorization [Teacher’s Manual and CDs]Laying down the
Leave a Rating or Review
Thank you for your interest in leaving a rating or review for Your Morning Basket on iTunes. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.