Dawn Hanigan is a mom to four boys ranging from a college student all the way down to a toddler.
In this episode, she speaks with warmth and wisdom about her homeschool journey, her love of nature and seasonal living, and her incredible file crate system, and she shares the perspective she has gained from experiencing every stage of homeschooling, from teaching very little ones to graduating a senior. Enjoy!
Listen to the podcast
Links and resources from today’s show:
- Consider This by Karen Glass
- By Sun and Candlelight
- A recent look at Dawn’s file crate system
- File Folder 101
- What’s in All Those Folders Anyway?
- Dawn’s schedule for her Advent tea time posts, her most current seasonal plans
Sponsored By Simplified Organization
Are you a paper planner or a digital planner? Head on over to simplifiedorganization.com/snapshots to take the quiz and find out.
There you can also sign up for the free three-part workshop on paper versus digital planning.
Ways to Listen to The Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smart phone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click through to the site and click the little play button in this post.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher. I show you how to do that here.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to receive our weekly newsletter, which will notify you whenever new episodes are released, you can subscribe right here.
If you are interested in leaving a rating or review for the podcast in iTunes — thank you!
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing — and it’s easy!
- Click on this link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Feel free to leave a comment or question for either Dawn or me. We would both love to hear from you!